Sunday, August 31, 2008

The End(???) of the TDC

Okay, so it's Sept. 1. 1 AM here, today is my first school day, and the thing occupying my last 15 days was the 30 Day Challenge.

There are no more videos or podcasts but it HAS to live on. Only 23 (you read right) people earned any money on this at this moment. According to Ed, there were thousands of students starting out. Let's say 2000. Commonly known statistics: only 5% takes action so: here it's 100 people. Not too much, but only one fourth of it earned money, that's not so good.

I'm still waiting for my 1 sale on amazon (it would be about $4 so I wouldn't get a thing.. at $10 I would get a gift certificate..)
According to Amazon I gave them 18 clicks. That means their conversion should be below 5,6%.. not that good though.

I'm not actually writing to my blog though, I'm living off my google traffic (which seems to increase as I lose(!!) rankings..) I've set up the cron jobs for the autoposter, but it not yet autoposted anything.


As A Conclusion: I enjoyed the 30dc, It was fun. An expert said some years ago: it takes 28 days to form a habit. I hope the people who started at the right time formed that habit and happy with their cool blog.

I hope Ed and the whole TDC crew feel everyone's "Thank you"s. I know from experience: a "Thank you" is a so cool thing to give. It's very warm and a beutiful feeling.

The Market Samurai is very cool, not that so earth-shattering-history-making cool, but very good. The programmers and the support did an awesome superhuman job.

The Wordpress Direct team did a good job too, though I'm not that convinced.. I checked out the options they set in the actual WP-Admin panel...

"Every 30dc participant is a winner", We'll see, but certainly: WE ROCK!

No comments: